Dis-Chem HR Learnership Programme 2023Human Resource Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Midrand 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies in Midrand has an opportunity available for an HR Learner. The purpose of the role is to provide support to the HR Centres of Excellence by carrying out day-to-day activities as required and learning various processes within the HR department
- Assist with logging Heat Calls for organisational changes as requested
- Upload and file documents in various HR systems
- Provide administration support to the HR Department
- Maintain and organise personnel records in various HR systems
- Take meeting minutes in HR meetings and share with the relevant parties
- Support onboarding processes as and when required
- Provide forms and documentation as requested by the business
- Address and provide support in resolving requests sent by the business
- Provide support to ad-hoc activities as requested in your respective HR department
- Organise team calendar including the training calendar and coordinate training schedule and training venues
- Capture and maintain an accurate record of all cashier training activities and submit timeously to relevant parties
- Track all department invoice payments and ensure the invoice spreadsheet is updated accurately
- Maintain a stock/asset register for equipment and consumables
- Administrate travel arrangements for the team such as accommodation, flights, and car hire ensuring that all travel bookings are timeously signed by the relevant person
- Provide an excellent HR customer service by acting as a point of contact in your respective HR department for general queries from internal and external customers through all forms of communication
- Ensure effective verbal and written communication with all relevant stakeholders in a speedy and timeous manner
- Inform management of any discrepancies regarding systems, documentation, or any unresolved issues
- Housekeeping must be in accordance to Dis-Chem standards
- Adhere to Dis-Chem Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Basic understanding of dealing with various people within the business
- Finds solutions to potential issues as well as knowing when to escalate the problem and what level to escalate it to
- Adhere to the Dis-Chem standards of doing business and adhere to the Dis-Chem Policies and Procedures
- English – Read, write, and speak well. Must have basic knowledge and skills to be able to use different communication methods and be able to communicate on different levels. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Recognises the need for procedures and follows relevant procedures
- Essential: Carry oneself in a professional manner
- MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- Driver’s license and own reliable transport
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate
- HR Certificate or Diploma in Human Resources Management
- 0 - 1-year human resources/ administration experience
- Degree in HR Management or related
- Previous working experience in a similar environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.