Department of Transport Traffic Officers Learnership 2023 / 2024Traffic Management Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Limpopo 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Department of Transport and Community Safety is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer with clear employment equity targets.
The Department wishes to invite applications from South African youth residing in the Limpopo Province and across all race groups with an emphasis on previously disadvantaged groups to apply for the above learnership opportunities: •
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- The applicants must not be older than 35 years of age. (18-35)
- At least a valid code B driving license (Manual Transmission).
- No criminal record
- Medical certificate as proof that a person may do strenuous exercise.
- The applicants must not have been declared unfit to possess a firearm as contemplated in the Firearm Control Act, 2000 ( Act no 60 of 2000), or other relevant legislation;
- Be prepared to work shifts on a 24/7 basis including weekends and public holidays
- Candidates will be subjected to driving and competency test
- Proof of South African citizenship (Identity Document)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills and Competencies:
- The ability to drive a motor vehicle
- Verbal and written communication skills
NB. The successful candidates must be willing to sign a learnership contract with the Department. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (I.e. verification of educational qualifications, citizenship, criminal record check and security vetting).« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.