North West Road Traffic Management Learnerships 2023Traffic Management Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In North West 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The North West Department Community Safety and Transport Management invites applications for the Traffic Officers Diploma Learnership which seeks to capacitate unemployed youth with knowledge and skills in Traffic Law Enforcement
Learnership: Road Traffic Law Enforcement
- Unemployed youth (between the ages of 18 & 35)
- Grade 12 Certificate / National Certificate (vocational)
- Security Clearance from SAPS
- Attach medical report indicating that the applicant is fit to do
- strenuous exercise/training
- A valid driver’s Licence
- NB: No visible tattoos
CONTINUE READING BELOW
NB. Learners who have previously been in a Learnership programme in the Public Service will not be considered.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.